8 / 7
Days / Nights
Experience the winemaking culture of Northern Italy, from its centuries-old history to modern-day techniques. Discover wine varietals indigenous to this hilly, fertile land, and meet third-generation winemakers and families deeply rooted in tradition. Savor regional dishes like stuffed tortellini. View Lake Garda and Lake Iseo, along with medieval cities, ruins, and other breathtaking sites.
expert winemakers and experience private vineyard and wine cellar tours
the beautiful city of Verona, uncovering its history and architecture with a local guide
fresh tortellini pasta after a demonstration in the lovely town of Borghetto
Land at the Verona Villafranca Airport, and meet your Travel Director. Take a private transfer to the hotel, which is also a wine estate and farm.
Desenzano del Garda
San Martino Tower
Desenzano del Garda
Borgo San Donino
Enjoy seven nights at this family-run wine estate and farm in Northern Italy. Sitting on 124 acres in the hills south of Lake Garda, this wine estate consists of vineyards, a 15th-century farmhouse, truffle grounds, a massive olive grove, and restaurant. Rest in one of the properties 11 comfortable apartments. The apartments are divided between a large farmhouse and a restored barn and are decorated with natural elements.
Hotel L’Orologio Venezia (Venice Extension)
In Venice, enjoy three nights at this luxury historic building in Riva de l’Ogio. The property reflects the class and elegance of Venice featuring refined fabrics and precious marbles. Located along the Grand Canal, the hotel is within walking distance of many major sites, including Campo San Palo, the Ponte di Rialto, and Santa Maria ai Frari. Rest in one of the property’s 43 spacious, elegant rooms.
Extension: May 12–15, 2019
This trip has been designed to include daily exploratory walks that range from one to three hours. Guests should feel comfortable meandering along cobbled surfaces, walking up and down stairs, and sauntering down uneven nature paths. Typically, our more invigorating walks are included as optional activities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Note: Group maximum is based on double occupancy.
- 7 nights accommodations, including all taxes and fees
- Meals as listed on the itinerary: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 6 dinners, plus wine pairings with most major meals
- All private excursions described in the itinerary along with services of local speakers, guides, entrance fees, gratuities, and transportation
- Full guiding services of a dedicated Experi Travel Director
- Private airport transfers with porterage on the first and last scheduled days of the program
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities
- All types of personal insurance
- Personal expenses
- Additional Alcoholic beverages beyond those included with major meals
*Rates are per person, double occupancy in US Dollars. Call to discuss availability and rates for triple, quad, and child accommodations.
Learn more about travel insurance and how it can help you prepare for the unexpected at https://experi.com/travelinsurance/