Custom Trip Planning Service
How It Works
We create and operate customized and private trips – handling all of the details so that you don’t have to. Our travel programs include: thoughtfully curated itineraries, expert guides, unique accommodations, transfers, select meals, experiential activities, insider access, and more. We have long-standing travel expertise and local connections that ensure exclusive and once-in-a-lifetime time experiences.
Our Custom Trip Planning service is only available in destinations where our experience and connections are extensive. Click here for a complete list of available destinations.
- We’ll start from scratch and ask you a few questions about your travel needs in this online form.
- Our Guest Services team will connect with you to ensure that we have a clear sense of your travel needs and expectations.
- At this point, we’ll charge our nonrefundable Custom Trip Planning fee of $1,500, which goes towards the final balance of your trip should you go forward. Custom trip planning comes at a premium – our trips range in price from $650 - $1,200 per person per day. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the level of inclusions.
- Next, we’ll send you an initial itinerary – a framework of your trip.
- After a few more phone calls, chat sessions, or emails, we’ll send you your finalized trip itinerary.
- Once you agree to the itinerary, inclusions, dates, and other details, we’ll collect an additional non-refundable deposit anywhere from $1,000 per person to the full program fare to confirm the itinerary and hold your space. The typical small group deposit is 50% of the full program fare. Our Guest Services team will also reach out for important information on each guest so we can prepare in advance for your arrival.
- Prior to 90 days before departure we’ll collect the remaining balance.
- 45 days prior to your departure you’ll receive a digital copy of your final itinerary and important guest documents – these documents include destination information, air and transfer details, contact numbers, and general travel notes.
- Hooray! Board your flight and set off on your trip. Your contact on-the-ground and our Guest Services team are available to assist you throughout your travels.
- Upon completion of your journey, we’ll send you our guest survey to receive feedback from your trip. We value your input and your comments help us to continue offering amazing travel services and experiences.