Custom Trip Planning Service
How It Works
We create and operate customized and private trips – handling all of the details so that you don’t have to. Our travel programs include: thoughtfully curated itineraries, expert guides, unique accommodations, transfers, select meals, experiential activities, insider access, and more. We have long-standing travel expertise and local connections that ensure exclusive and once-in-a-lifetime time experiences.
Our Custom Trip Planning service is only available in destinations where our experience and connections are extensive. Click here for a partial list of available destinations or contact us as we are constantly developing new destinations.
- We’ll start from scratch and ask you a few questions about your travel needs in this online form.
- Our Guest Services team will connect with you to ensure that we have a clear sense of your travel needs and expectations.
- At this point, we’ll charge our nonrefundable Custom Trip Planning fee of $1,500, which covers up to ten hours of program development and will be credited to the final balance of your trip should you go forward. If your Custom Trip Plan takes longer than ten hours, we charge $150 per hour and any additional planning fees over the inital $1,500 are NOT credited to your final balance. Custom Trip Planning comes at a premium – our trips range in price from $750 - $1,250 per person per day. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the level of inclusions.
- Next, we’ll send you an initial itinerary – a framework of your trip - and preliminary rates.
- After a few more phone calls, chat sessions, or emails, we’ll send you your finalized trip plan.
- Once you agree to the itinerary, inclusions, dates, rates, and other details, we will publish your Custom Trip and collect a non-refundable per person guest deposit. The guest deposit can range from $1,000 to the full program rate per person, in addition to the planning fee, to confirm and hold your space. The typical custom group deposit is 50% of the full program fare to confirm the plan.
- Prior to departure, and no later than 90 days before, we will collect the remaining balance. Our Guest Services team will also reach out well in advance for important information on each guest so we can prepare for your arrival.
- 45 days prior to your departure you’ll receive a digital copy of your final itinerary and important guest documents – these documents include destination information, air and transfer details, contact numbers, and general travel notes.
- Hooray! Board your flight and set off on your trip. Your contact on-the-ground and our Guest Services team are available to assist you throughout your travels.
- Upon completion of your journey, we’ll send you our guest survey to receive feedback from your trip. We value your input and your comments help us to continue offering amazing travel services and experiences.